[24hoursupport] Re: The Myth Of The 100-Year CD-Rom

  • From: Fuzzy Logic <fuzzymo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 14:45:03 -0500

Since we're arguing spelling, both disk and disc are proper spelling.
There most certainly is a word "disc" in the English language.

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=disc

Merriam-Webster calls "disc" a variant of "disk"

Fuzzy
--
"Men may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do."
*Lewis Cass {1782-1866 American Politician}