[satanworship] Re: 28 milliseconds later

  • From: "Pete" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "tadcastervalentino@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "satanworship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <satanworship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 13:57:37 -0700

woo hoo

saved at last!

>________________________________

 ever managed to use an emoji correctly.

 spinal cords of the two closest skeletons. the teachers advised them to keep
their eye on the target, rather than watch the follow-through, and this turns
out to be most satisfying, as the heads simultaneously jump  vertically to
almost exactly Arfa and Chump eye-height.

 of skeletons hits, flailing with rusty weapons plucked from the pit floor.