[citw150] Re: CITW 150 L3 Q5

  • From: K Mathieu <k_mathieu23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 17:38:43 -0700 (PDT)

This is the kind of stuff that makes me afraid when I have kids.  You hear it
all the time on the news when kids get abducted from talking to strangers who
pose as other kids in chat rooms.  When I am a parent I will make sure my kid
is supravised at all times when using the internet.

Kenzie G <halesia_esai@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:I knew that internet solicitation was
a big problem in the US, but I didn't
know that michigan was taking such a big step towards resolving this issue.
Its a very good idea on their part though.

>From: Tonka971@xxxxxxx
>To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [citw150] CITW 150 L3 Q5
>Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 19:34:50 EDT
>

>There are many young children out there that use the internet and have
>their
>own email address that have easy access to things they shouldnâ??t. Young
>kids
>can get porn sent straight to their email. Michigan just started a program
>that allows parents to register their kids email addresses so they donâ??t
>get
>porn or any other inappropriate emails. I think that is a great start in
>protecting our children from things they shouldnâ??t be seeing at their
>ages. If
>you want to register your kids email addresses you can by clicking on this
>link
>_https://www.protectmichild.com/_ (https://www.protectmichild.com/) .

Keith Mathieu

We were so poor my daddy unplugged the clocks when we went to bed.
-- Chris Rock

Yahoo! for Good