[citw150] Re: CITW 150 L3 Q5

  • From: "Kenzie G" <halesia_esai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 19:46:24 -0400

I knew that internet solicitation was a big problem in the US, but I didn't know that michigan was taking such a big step towards resolving this issue. Its a very good idea on their part though.

From: Tonka971@xxxxxxx
To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [citw150] CITW 150 L3 Q5
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 19:34:50 EDT

There are many young children out there that use the internet and have their
own email address that have easy access to things they shouldnâ??t. Young kids
can get porn sent straight to their email. Michigan just started a program
that allows parents to register their kids email addresses so they donâ??t get
porn or any other inappropriate emails. I think that is a great start in
protecting our children from things they shouldnâ??t be seeing at their ages. If
you want to register your kids email addresses you can by clicking on this link
_https://www.protectmichild.com/_ (https://www.protectmichild.com/) .