[pure-silver] Re: stopbath kills fixer

  • From: Ryuji Suzuki <rs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, photographica@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 03:15:45 -0500 (EST)

From: Bill Stephenson <photographica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: stopbath kills fixer
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 01:41:26 -0500

> Sorry - you just killed your own argument. If you had answered the
> question, you would have spent less time than you've done explaining
> why your time is so valuable. I'm sure that the answers to many
> questions asked here ultimately end up paraphrased in eBay
> descriptions. Would I be averse to helping a member make a sale? Hardly.

Huh? I decide to spend time to say what I have to say. What's the problem?

> Actually, almost. You bring out the beast in me. <g> (Real explanation:
> "holier-than-thou" and "God's-gift-to-mankind" attitudes rub me the
> wrong way every time. Perhaps I should not have made this comment; I
> did, and I'm not really apologizing for it, but I'm not going to extend
> it, either.

Whatever. That phrase is a very well known quote with one word
replaced.  And it has a lot of cynicism to media reporters who know
nothing but chasing things to make noise, and has nothing to do with
your illusion.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Keep a good head and always carry a light camera."