[pure-silver] Re: stopbath kills fixer

  • From: "Garry Lewis" <garrylewis747@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:49:53 -0600

Yes and no. Right now it is pure curiosity. My "windmill tilt" has always
been the question/myths of stopbaths. While the question was triggered by
two posts on separate forums, I've grown to the point of not "banging my
head against the wall"of photographic urban legend. Not that this might not
be used as a possible answer in the future. It also is tangent to a growing
personal feeling that ,unless you use "staining developers" that alkaline
fixers aren't  "wunderkind". But that is another debate

Yours slowly moving back to the oldie,

Garry D. Lewis