[pure-silver] Re: stopbath kills fixer

  • From: Bill Stephenson <photographica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 01:41:26 -0500

On Monday, January 24, 2005, at 05:15  PM, Ryuji Suzuki wrote:

> From: Bill Stephenson <photographica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [pure-silver] Re: stopbath kills fixer
> Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:00:40 -0500
>
>> What possible difference could that make? Do we really want people to
>> explain exactly what they're going to do with information discovered
>> here? If you know the answer, share it; I don't know it, but I'd like
>> to.
>
> That argument is beyond my understanding. I decide where I spend my
> money. I don't donate money unless I know where it goes to. I use
> same control for my time.

Sorry - you just killed your own argument. If you had answered the
question, you would have spent less time than you've done explaining
why your time is so valuable. I'm sure that the answers to many
questions asked here ultimately end up paraphrased in eBay
descriptions. Would I be averse to helping a member make a sale? Hardly.

> From: Bill Stephenson <photographica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [pure-silver] Re: stopbath kills fixer
> Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:00:55 -0500
>
>> you sure that's not "keep a big head..."?
>
> Now are you into personal insult mode?

Actually, almost. You bring out the beast in me. <g> (Real explanation:
"holier-than-thou" and "God's-gift-to-mankind" attitudes rub me the
wrong way every time. Perhaps I should not have made this comment; I
did, and I'm not really apologizing for it, but I'm not going to extend
it, either.

-Bill