[project1dev] Re: automaton hacking minigame

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 20:27:52 -0700

Do we have to explicitly stick to things that only use steam to function?

So maybe you could have the circuit board thing, and then you are
blowing a gun of steam on it to "melt" connections into place, and you
have to melt the right circuits to get the current to flow.  It would
be like soldering a printed circuit board, but with fantasy
technology.