[project1dev] automaton hacking minigame

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 19:41:24 -0700

(makin a new thread)

I can't think of how youd set it up so that it made sense how to solve it...
:P

like maybe something like you have a "circuit board" area where you could
manipulate the connections and then on the right you have questions you can
ask the automaton.

When you ask it a question, you can see the steam move through the hoses and
into the different components and it spits out an answer at the end.

So like for instance maybe you ask it "are you a robot" and it will say yes

but, if you switch something, it might say no, showing that you inverted
it's logic.

But i dunno, that isn't really a full enough thing, seems like the ideas
lacking a bit :P

anyone got any ideas for how we could make a lil game for hacking the
automaton?