Re: [PCWorks] A tip for stopping annoying harassing "slide-ups" (a kind of pop-up) immune to pop-up blockers

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:00:51 -0600

Yes that is correct.

That doesn't necessarily always mean that if you do NOT click
deny anything is going to be "changed" or harmed (see my post
again on that AMA site that has embedded videos), sometimes,
although perhaps unusual, it's requests from a legit source.
-Clint

God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner
http://www.OrpheusComputing.com