Re: [PCWorks] A tip for stopping annoying harassing "slide-ups" (a kind of pop-up) immune to pop-up blockers

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 23:55:46 -0600

That one has a few thousand more lines.  Do you know if it has
SpyBot's hosts file additions in it?  I didn't see any mention of
"SpyBot" in their file: http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.txt
.  I wonder what happens if there's duplicates in the hosts file.
I'd like to have this one PLUS the one I already have but it's
impossible to find out which domains are duplicated.
-Clint

God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner
http://www.OrpheusComputing.com