Re: [PCWorks] A tip for stopping annoying harassing "slide-ups" (a kind of pop-up) immune to pop-up blockers

  • From: David Grossman <dgrossman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:38:23 +0200

Dear Hugh and Clint.

I see.

Let's sum up the situation:

"Deny" means that I want to deny access to the invasive malware or program.
It does not mean that I am denying access to the AV program.

The bottom line seems to remain the same, though. If I don't know what to
do, I should click on Deny, right? In that way, my system remains the same,
without change.

Thank you for correcting my misunderstanding.

I wonder whether I'm the only person who was confused by that
terminology....

David Grossman