[pchelpers] Re: AVG no longer free

  • From: "Jackie MacWhirter" <jmacwhirter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 09:51:18 -0400

Hi : I have WU on auto mine is free its ongoing testing I will try the other
AntiVir  on another machine I have had no problems with WLOC since testing
it I also got my router configure too plus the cable and phone modem before
I I had the cable modem  as far as the firewall is concern.  But you never
know these days- nothing is secure -- can you tell me where you got your
stats from please?  My son has gone through many antiviruses and he manages
to pick those trojans or viruses up somehow  he hasn't tried WLOC yet--
WLOC is always being tested and its never stops with its advancement I
thought it was second from the top  but not sure... I am spring cleaning
after that I got to spring clean these computers <G>  Thanks Jackie