[pchelpers] Re: AVG no longer free

  • From: Susan <starquest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 19:37:43 -0700

My hubby and I both have Antivir on our computers.  Both of us have the
newest version of the software.  Both of us have up-to-date virus
definition (as of today's date, May 5, both read May 5) and it
automatically checks for new updates once per day.  Neither of us gets
the nag popup screen and we haven't installed any popup blockers on our
computers to prevent this.  Mind you, we just moved and got a new cable
provider.  Don't know if that's what is preventing it but I just know we
no longer get that nag screen and I'm not complaining.  :-)

Susan