[pchelpers] Re: AVG no longer free

  • From: "Jackie MacWhirter" <jmacwhirter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 12:53:43 -0400

Pen: You have 3 months grace with Window Live Onecare--  before you pay for
it if you don't like it just uninstall it it does everything if you do a
search sometimes you can get it real cheap  read the stats of what it does.
I have seen it as low as $29.92 and lower I have tested this antivirus
program  its a combination Security, antivirus and spyware, Firewall, backup
system tune-up, printer sharing and logging and its license let you put it
on 3 computers its for XP and Vista  you can all your updates from WU-  I
hope this helps - I have it on several computers plus 2 laptops-- it works
great.   Jackie
I have done a search for you please check it out
http://www.download.com/Windows-Live-OneCare/3000-10435_4-10532887.html

http://www.nothingbutsoftware.com/prms/windowsliveonecare/4885.asp?ai=3048
this one is $34.95
http://www.pronto.com/user/search.do?displayQuery=windows%20one%20live%20care&SEM=true&query=windows%20one%20live%20care&adid=1196876115-4896628d-0_ys&ref={keyword}&creativeid={creative}&site={placement}&OVRAW=windows%20live%20onecare&OVKEY=window%20live%20one%20care&OVMTC=advanced&OVADID=13377128512&OVKWID=153156843012&loadingComplete=true

$29.95  you can use it up 3 pcs

Here are some good deals
http://www.megasearch.biz/m/search.aspx?s=window+live+onecare&mkt=ca&orig=5
 check this one out too