[opendtv] Re: STATEWIDE DTV TEST

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 22:35:41 -0800

I remember saying that once, and being corrected by Ron E, who pointed out
the figure was closer to 6 or so. One of those stations, I think, is
KYES-DT, my customer's station.  He's moving from 5 to 6 (indeed, is now
transcoding his 6 to 22 for the time being) and has no NCE-FM issues to
speak of.

John Willkie

  _____

From: Cliff Benham <mailto:flyback1@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The problem with CH A6 is that they will ultimately return from D64 to D6 at
the
end of the transition in ??several years.
Right now I can only get a very bad analog CH6 with a deep fringe antenna 37
miles from their tower.