[opendtv] Re: STATEWIDE DTV TEST

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 19:35:56 -0800

Oops; I might have done a boo-boo.  The number of renewals includes a longer
period than does the number of interim operating authorities.  IOAs only
started up in about the 1960's, and doesn't therefore include Dr. Barkley
losing his station over pimping his "goat gland cure" over his station(s)
and others from that era.  Still, losing a station at renewal time was a
rare event.

John