[opendtv] Re: Frames Per Second of 720P

  • From: "Bob Miller" <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 23:17:33 -0400

I think we will see cell phones in the US able to receive FTA DTV
using DVB-T2, DVB-T or DMBT viewable on its native screen, projecting
its content to a 20" screen or sending its image to wearable set of
glasses for HD or 3D HD.

If broadcasters are still didling along with multicast of their
precious content using 8-VSB and M/H they may have a problem.

Bob Miller