[modeleng] Re: Parts prices

  • From: Jesse <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 10:35:51 -0500

Bummer Clif,

Maybe you had just better settle for a small duplex.  I have built two
small ones and one a bit larger and they all run perfectly or they do
now that I put the "lost motion" in the valve rods.  As I remember the
Audel's article about single cylinder pumps, it seems that most had
extended valve stems so the pilot valve could be manually moved if the
pump failed to start.

Jesse down in very rainy Troy, TN