[modeleng] Re: Parts prices

  • From: Jesse <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 10:56:45 -0500

Well well, the roller box is very similar to my homemade box tool, but
of course much nicer. Both accomplish the same thing.  No rollers in my
box tool though.  I just use brass bushings that fit the stock material
which is mostly  5/16" or 1/4" in dia.

Still nothing on a capstan lathe.  Is this a type of lathe that is
installed on a sailing ship capstan????

Jesse the curious one in Troy Tennessee