[modeleng] Yarrow boiler from ME 4366 onwards (2010)

  • From: Chris Crosskey <chris.crosskey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 09:46:08 +0000

Hi folks, I can't find my copies of ME from that period, if anyone can have a
quick look and tell me what size and length the various tubes are and whether
or not it's acceptable for them to be rolled or whether they need to be
seamless it would be helpful from memory they mentioned a heated area
equivalent to a decently sized 7 ¼" loco boiler....
QA Engineer
Vicon Motion Systems, Oxford.