[modeleng] Re: Yarrow boiler from ME 4366 onwards (2010)

  • From: john.burridge@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 21:40:28 +0200

Hi Chriss,
Have a look at this link, it like a yarrow boiler but with curly tubes the
builder lives in Abingdon and is a member of the COSME club in Oxford.

You may know John Winn already.

http://users.skynet.be/modelbouw.wilfried/ketel%202t/steamboiler.htm

I have his phone number somewhere when i can find it.

Regards

John Burridge