[lit-ideas] Re: Correction and Weight Watchers (1974)

  • From: JulieReneB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 21:42:31 EDT

Speaking of porn, does anyone find the idea of military in Iraq essentially
making snuff films telling?  Is it my own weird notion that a society so filled
with porn as ours spawns kids who, deprived of porn, make some of their own?
The photographing and even video-taping of the Iraqi incidents is so
inexplicable.
Julie