[lit-ideas] Re: Correction and Weight Watchers (1974)

  • From: andy amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 21:07:01 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Geary <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: May 9, 2004 5:15 PM
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: Correction and Weight Watchers (1974)

My apologies to Andy Amago. I do think his ideas about homosexuality are
woefully simplistic, but I should either engage him in debate or not.  It's
rude and crude to throw epithets at his statements instead of offering
counter arguments.  Those who think I'm getting soft, I assure you, once
Andy has been on list for two or three months and knows the territory
better, then I'll feel fully comfortable insulting him.  So play like my
last post on this thread was never sent, Andy.  Instead go back and read the
prior one and try to answer it more sophisticatedly.

A.A. If I weren't overflowing with good will from today's Mother's Day
festivities, I'd actually think the last couple of lines of this post were an
insult to my abilities to sufistikate.   Fortunately, being in such good
spirits today, I'll think nothing of them and simply answer the post this one
is referring to in my usual manner, without resorting to name calling.  Got
that weinerhead?

A..A

Thanks and apologies,

Mike Geary