[lit-ideas] Re: Correction and Weight Watchers (1974)

  • From: andy amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 21:57:26 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I didn't put a smiley face at the end of the paragraph because I figured it was
clear I wasn't being combative.   Just making sure everyone knows that.

A.A. If I weren't overflowing with good will from today's Mother's Day
festivities, I'd actually think the last couple of lines of this post were an
insult to my abilities to sufistikate.   Fortunately, being in such good
spirits today, I'll think nothing of them and simply answer the post this one
is referring to in my usual manner, without resorting to name calling.  Got
that weinerhead?

A..A

Thanks and apologies,

Mike Geary