[lit-ideas] Re: Correction and Weight Watchers (1974)

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 16:15:50 -0500

My apologies to Andy Amago. I do think his ideas about homosexuality are
woefully simplistic, but I should either engage him in debate or not.  It's
rude and crude to throw epithets at his statements instead of offering
counter arguments.  Those who think I'm getting soft, I assure you, once
Andy has been on list for two or three months and knows the territory
better, then I'll feel fully comfortable insulting him.  So play like my
last post on this thread was never sent, Andy.  Instead go back and read the
prior one and try to answer it more sophisticatedly.

Thanks and apologies,

Mike Geary
Memphis