[lit-ideas] Re: Correction and Weight Watchers (1974)

  • From: andy amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 22:42:54 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Paul <Robert.Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: May 9, 2004 10:26 PM
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: Correction and Weight Watchers (1974)

>What is it that keeps porn the biggest industry
on the internet, if not among the biggest, period.  What makes people keep
buying?<

Gender.

A.A.  I was going to play on the word sex (is that what you were meaning?), but
instead I'll add that I believe women also consume porn, though probably to a
lesser extent.   Presumably Cosmopolitan magazine knows what it's doing when it
does boobs on every cover, since Cosmo is a women's magazine.   Even Erin
remarked that she and her male friend should have gotten a lap dance.   Plus
not all men are attracted to porn.

With that, I must now log off.

A.A.

Robert Paul