[iyonix-support] Re: Printing problem

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 14:28:40 +0200

In message <SFqsnKAPtcXEpwpN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Peter derwent <egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have solved it finally and thanks to all the guys who gave me ideas to
> test, but particularly Ian Hamilton, (who finally pointed me in the
> right direction by getting me to test a complicated doc not written by
> me)!!!
>
> The solution is that the Iyonix does not like Fireworkz docs with an
> embedded "Draw" file at the top, even though I have used these docs for
> about 4 years on my RiscPC.

If at all, then you this should read "Fireworkz32 does not like...".
It is very unlikely to have anything to do with the Iyonix as opposed
to the RiscPC, it is more likely a problem with the software you run,
i.e., Fireworkz32 as opposed to whatever version of Fireworkz you used
on your RiscPC.

Secondly, I can print Fireworkz documents with an embedded Draw file
at the top without any problems on my Iyonix, so your generalization
is not correct. Maybe the very specific Draw file you were using was
causing problems.

Martin