[iyonix-support] Re: Printing problem

  • From: Peter derwent <egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 21:47:31 +0100

>1. Which driver you are using? I did not found one for the Photo 700
>   delivered with the Iyonix!?! Am I wrong? Perhaps you can tell me
>   and I shall try to print to file on my machine with it.
>2. At how many colours you are operating your Iyonix if printing?
>   (256/32k/16M)
>3. Any nice things like Geminus or SpecialFX installed/active?
>4. Did you try to print a new sheet/document in Fireworkz or are
>   you printing existing sheets?
>   I am asking to exclude loss of fonts, old sprite formats etc.
>
>Regards
>
>Thomas Milius

Thanks Thomas:
1) I am using the StyCol400 Printer Driver which will run many Epson
Printers (in the absence of StyCol700)
2) I am using 16m colours but it has not been a prob before
3) No extra progs like SpecialFX loaded
4) I have tried it with existing docs (and new ones created on this
machine)
The only thing I have found is that if I save one of these docs as rich
text or as a CSV file, it prints on this printer OK (but without the
fireworkz formatting of course), which implies to me that it may be a
problem with Fireworkz itself!

Pete
From: Pete                             Email: egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.....................WWW: http://www.peterjd.demon.co.uk/back/index2.htm