[iyonix-support] Re: Booting problems

  • From: Peter derwent <egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 14:42:17 +0100

Hi there

Thanks John for that - Problem now sorted.

I have another problem that I hope someone can help with:
I am using an Epson Stylus Photo 700 printer through a USB to Parallel
I/F, and although I can print !Writer+ and !Draw documents OK, if I try
to print from !Fireworkz32 I usually get the message: "Print failed
(Print cancelled)". Since all my work files are in Fireworkz, I need to
be able to print. Can any one shed some light on this for me?

Pete

------

In message <493b66214e.jbwork@xxxxxxxxxx>, John Ballance
<jbwork@xxxxxxxxxx> writes