[iyonix-support] Re: Printing problem

  • From: Peter derwent <egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 16:31:59 +0100

>Sorry, a misunderstanding. I had a problem with a drawfile embedded in
>a Fireworkz32 document; the text in the document wouldn't print. This
>was solved by /using/ SpecialFX, and I wondered whether this was
>analogous to your problem.
>
>With best wishes,
>
>Peter.

Hi Peter

My problem was that the entire width of the top of the document was an
embedded drawfile letter head, and it was this that was causing the
problem, but it now works if the letterhead is a sprite or jpeg file
instead of a drawfile.

I never had a problem with just text, so SpecialFX did not come into my
equation, but thanks for your kind contribution to resolving the
problem.

Pete
From: Pete                             Email: egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.....................WWW: http://www.peterjd.demon.co.uk/back/index2.htm