[iyonix-support] Re: Printing problem

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 12:14:06 +0200

In message <nP2BlJACYGYEpwXR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Peter derwent <egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>There should be a version supplied on the Iyonix in the Bundled directory.
>
> I installed SpecialFX on my Iyonix, but it has not solved the problem.
>
> My old files with the Drawfile header still do not print from Fireworkz,
> so it looks as it any of these back records I want to print I will have
> to manually alter the format of the header in order to print it.
>
> There is just one point - In the setup of SpecialFX, although it lists
> applications that it looks at, it does not mention "Draw" and I can see
> no way of configuring it to do so.

Draw does not come into the equation here. You would have to tell it
to look at Fireworkz. If you click on the "Add" button to add a new
application, it shows the applications that are running, so make sure
Fireworkz is already running.

However, having seen the evidence it is unlikely that SpecialFX will
make any difference. It is more likely that there is something odd in
these old Draw files rather than with the way you print.

Martin