[iyonix-support] Re: Printing problem

  • From: Peter derwent <egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 16:07:07 +0100

>If at all, then you this should read "Fireworkz32 does not like...".
>It is very unlikely to have anything to do with the Iyonix as opposed
>to the RiscPC, it is more likely a problem with the software you run,
>i.e., Fireworkz32 as opposed to whatever version of Fireworkz you used
>on your RiscPC.
>
>Secondly, I can print Fireworkz documents with an embedded Draw file
>at the top without any problems on my Iyonix, so your generalization
>is not correct. Maybe the very specific Draw file you were using was
>causing problems.
>
>Martin

Hi martin

I should point out that it is not the fact that there is an embedded
drawfile at the top of the Fireworkz document but that the Drawfile
extended the whole width of the page.

Furthermore, I dropped the Draw file that I had been using into
Photodesk and converted it to Sprite and Jpeg formats and replaced it -
The document then printed correctly, but when I put the drawfile back
the error re-occured.

I don't think it is a problem with the old version of Draw, because I
have other documents with smaller draw files which print correctly (and
in THIS version of Fireworkz too).

Also, I have just created a brand new letter in Fireworkz32 on the
Iyonix, containing a large and completely NEW embedded drawfile right
across the page. The error appeared again immediately! This would seem
to have nothing to do with the old version of draw, or the old version
of Fireworkz. It is down to either Fireworkz32 OR the Iyonix, OR a
combination of the two! (Not sure which).

Pete
From: Pete                             Email: egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.....................WWW: http://www.peterjd.demon.co.uk/back/index2.htm