[iyonix-support] Re: Printing problem

  • From: Peter derwent <egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 21:28:18 +0100

>staying only with draw files.. how near to the edge do you get before
>it fails to print? ..
>
>JB
>

>> However I have a normal letter head that has two draw files embedded
>> with text between and that printed normally. Very strange!!!
>>
>> Pete

Hi John

Using one of my Fireworkz docs with the original Draw file embedded
header on the page, I tried it and got the error "Print failed (print
cancelled).
I then moved the header margins in half an inch on each side, and
printed again, and got the error.
I repeated this until the header was only half an inch wide and still
got the error.
I then deleted the half inch wide header and the rest of the document
printed perfectly.

The header on this document is the first thing that the printer comes
across to print, and always causes an error (but only if its in Draw
format).

Pete

From: Pete                             Email: egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.....................WWW: http://www.peterjd.demon.co.uk/back/index2.htm