[iyonix-support] Re: Printing problem

  • From: Peter derwent <egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 10:50:58 +0100

>There should be a version supplied on the Iyonix in the Bundled directory.
>
>Ian

Hi Ian

Thanks for that.

I installed SpecialFX on my Iyonix, but it has not solved the problem.

My old files with the Drawfile header still do not print from Fireworkz,
so it looks as it any of these back records I want to print I will have
to manually alter the format of the header in order to print it.

There is just one point - In the setup of SpecialFX, although it lists
applications that it looks at, it does not mention "Draw" and I can see
no way of configuring it to do so.

Thanks for your help

Pete
From: Pete                             Email: egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx