[iyonix-support] Re: Printing problem

  • From: Peter derwent <egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 20:34:20 +0100

>I've just installed the StyCol400 driver and printed some of the examples
>supplied in the Tutorials directory of the Iyonix and the prints created
>without error messages even at 720dpi (Super,Microweave). Try printing
>the 'Fireworks.Examples.Charts.Bar'. Does it work? If not, try
>reinstalling the printer driver.
>
>Ian

Thanks for your help Ian - There is a SLIGHT glimmer of light!!
The file: Fireworks.Examples.Charts.Bar prints fine using the StyCol400
Driver. So I saved one of my files, which was written on this machine
and with this version of Fireworkz into the Ram Disc, and tried to print
it from there. (I have several hundred of these files). However it came
up with the same error as before - namely "Print failed (print
cancelled)". It looks as if my files all contain something that the
printer doesn't like, and not sure where we go from here!!! Any further
suggestions?

Pete
From: Pete                             Email: egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.....................WWW: http://www.peterjd.demon.co.uk/back/index2.htm