[iyonix-support] Printing problem

  • From: Peter derwent <egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 21:50:33 +0100

>!Writer+ and !Draw use the printing protocols which cause the printer
>path to be reset. !Fireworkz doesn't so will try and print to wherever
>the printer path is currently set. If you click the !Printers icon first
>it should work. You may like to try !PrintSpool (see sig.) which will
>also correct the problem.
>
>Ian

Thanks to all the guys who have offered suggestions. I have tried the
following:
1)Tried printing in the background
2)Tried printing to a file
3)Tried both the above
In all three cases still get the error "Print failed (Print cancelled)"
Furthermore I tried clicking the !Printers icon before printing but
that did not appear to help either.
So basically I'm no further forward at the moment. Help!

Pete
From: Pete                             Email: egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.....................WWW: http://www.peterjd.demon.co.uk/back/index2.htm