[haiku] Re: Suggestions to change double click on window title behaviour

  • From: Maxime Simon <simon.maxime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 20:15:27 +0100

> @Maxime

I might have been unclear, but I want double click on title bar to do
> _nothing_ by default. I just meant that maximize is in some aspects better
> than hide, because it's easier to figure out what happened. I'm all for
> letting users to set whatever to double click on title bar, but IMO it
> should be off as standard.

Oh my apologies, I thought you wanted the maximization to be the
default behavior. :)

Deactivating the current state would mean adding a new button, but I'm
mostly against.
For Stack&Tile purpose firstly, and also because one idea for the browser
was to use
these BWindow's tabs as browser's tabs. ( Though that was just an idea,
nothing final,
or even tried. )

Notifying the event is something which would really need to be done. ( Even
if it's nothing
really eye-candy for the moment. )

I'm pretty sure this feature is off by default in Mac OSX only since 10.6
(Snow Leopard).
( Actually I just use Command + M, so I may be wrong. )

Regards,
--
Maxime