[haiku] Re: Suggestions to change double click on window title behaviour

  • From: Eddy Groen <eddyspeeder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 21:00:54 +0100

> one of the problems with both is that they are entirely visual and don't
> really work well if you have windows of docs and music. You want to know
> what apps are in which workspace by looking at the titles  and you can't get
> that information with a picture of mini windows.

I doubt we're talking about the same thing here. With (work)spaces I mean
the ability to switch between various Desktops with windows fully opened in
them. There are no thumbnail images or only titles involved.

Perhaps you mean the Workspaces tool under BeOS, which show small titles and
window orientation but I've actually never used it because I didn't like it
that much. I don't see much need to involve this tool in the general
discussion about (work)spaces.