[haiku] Re: Suggestions to change double click on window title behaviour

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 17:11:43 +0100

Eddy Groen <eddyspeeder@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> - Spaces shortcuts are not only alt+# but also alt+up/down/left/right,
> in
> ine with the grid orientation of the space numbers;

Haiku can do that as well, but you'll have to press ctrl-alt while
doing so.

> - Spaces has a brilliant alternative to BeOS' shortcut (alt + ~) to
> go to
> the previous workspace: tapping cmd + tab very briefly reverts to the
> previous application (regardless of workspace) rather than opening
> the
> (beautiful) task switcher;

That's not Spaces; MacOS could do that forever, so can Windows, and, oh
well, Haiku (it's just Ctrl-Tab there, ie. the "Twitcher").

[...]
> One feature that both workspaces and Spaces in my eyes lack (and this
> is
> solely because I got spoiled with the multitouch trackpad on my
> MacBook Pro)
> is to switch workspaces using the three-finger swipe.

Indeed, I was even close to implement that one day, but got distracted
:-)
The touchpad driver already notices multi-finger gestures, it's more a
matter of extending the protocol, and sending a message to the app_
server.

Bye,
   Axel.