[haiku] Re: Suggestions to change double click on window title behaviour

  • From: "Jonas Sundström" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 21:44:22 +0100 CET

Johan Aires Rastén <johan@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> @Jonas
> Do you stack a lot of windows, so you need the space?

I don't stack windows myself. Apparently some people do.
I imagine they need the space.

I would personally like to see some experiments in automatic
tiling, where windows can be iconified in place by pinching
(two-point multi-touch) and have some intermediate steps with
a simplified interface, e.g. a media player could hide some
controls below a certain size.

In this automatic tiling scenario no window would cover any
other window. All visible and on the same level. (Think bubbles.)

Level of detail (zoom level, sort of) for a window would depend
on its size, but would still be separately adjustable from its
size.

/Jonas. *puts away his bong*