[elky] Re: Alternator problem = Elky killer

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 04:38:14 -0600

You know, Rick at EC parts in California is a fanatic for that body style,
and has a very nice 1973 or 4. He might be able to help you out on this. He
does not mind if you call and pick his brain for information. I bought a lot
of parts from him when I built my Elky. Mine is even in his catalog last I
saw. http:www.ecparts.net  On the main page, he has pictiures of his
personal Laguna style Elky. He may have a stock picture for you. See the car
jewelry link for the only other SS horn button and grille emblem like mine
on the planet.

I am wondering if your replacement has a slightly different depth.

His number is *916 722 2676* Say Hi for me.

JC