[elky] Re: Alternator problem = Elky killer

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 19:31:09 -0700

Found 'em!

On the 1973 Sprint 350 on the engine pad immediately forward of the right hand cylinder head:

Manual trans =CKA
AT 400 w/2bc =CKL
AT 400 w/4bc= CKD

and a bunch more for less common setups. Let me know if it's not one of these.

for the brackets I just have a list of part numbers for each year - no photos or diagrams. there is a list of brackets by size and shape but I think you need the whole list to figure out which is what you need.

I still have a non-scanning scanner so it would be a whole lot easier to copy.

mary