[elky] Re: Alternator problem = Elky killer

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 09:43:02 EST

Good reference shots.

Smoky Mt. Frank

In a message dated 11/6/2010 1:42:53 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
johncgg@xxxxxxxxx writes:

2  MORE
JC

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 1:40 AM, John Christensen <_johncgg@xxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:johncgg@xxxxxxxxx) > wrote:

Here's some pictures. I'll send 2 at a time.
JC

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 1:07 AM, John Christensen  <_johncgg@xxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:johncgg@xxxxxxxxx) > wrote:

When ever I take the front brackets off my car, I take  pictures as I go. I
do this for the very reason you are having problems  with it. I have done
this before (taken them off and not paid attention),  and it's frustrating. I
may even have them archived. I'll look.
JC

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 7:09 PM, Saul Marsh <_saulmarsh72@xxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:saulmarsh72@xxxxxxxxx) > wrote:

JC I can confirm that the alternator in your garage is exactly what  I
have.  So thanks for the offer, but I've got a brand new one  here.

I'm beginning to think I just fell into the trap of removing this  thing
too quickly, and not paying attention to how it attached.   But I swear the
pulleys don't line up even if I can finnagel a way to  put this alternator
back in.