[elky] Re: Alternator problem = Elky killer

  • From: Saul Marsh <saulmarsh72@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 07:26:54 -0700 (PDT)

I went through several alternators on my old Nova, and they were easy to
replace.  One time even replaced them in a dark parts store parking lot in
Alabama.  I went into this Sprint alternator thinking it would be easy, and
should have paid more attention.

Also need to go through my digital camera for photos from before I removed the
old alternator.  I took pictures of the battery cable setup, and hopefully the
alternator is fairly visible in the photos.