[elky] Re: Alternator problem = Elky killer

  • From: Saul Marsh <saulmarsh72@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 17:09:23 -0700 (PDT)

JC I can confirm that the alternator in your garage is exactly what I have.  So
thanks for the offer, but I've got a brand new one here.

I'm beginning to think I just fell into the trap of removing this thing too
quickly, and not paying attention to how it attached.  But I swear the pulleys
don't line up even if I can finnagel a way to put this alternator back in.