[elky] Re: a moment of silence, please

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 14:17:08 -0500

                         Yup. Their last decade or more has been pretty sad.
They haven't made anything that the consumer really wanted. Even re badging
the Holden as a GTO trying to save the brand didn't help any.

                        Well Sitting here waiting for the gas company to
come and turn the gas on... Only thing gas is the furnace and about to need
that here. Next year will be replaced by a heat pump and no more gas..
Course I'd like a gas cooktop and waterheater and then I could run a line to
the shop and use it for heat out there too.  (House was originally all gas)

               Here is a pic of the shop in it's current state after I took
down the wall inside that split it in half. Total size is 18 (IIRC) by 40.
There is half a roof outside so when I add on it'll be 60' eventually.
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/elcam84/new%20house/1288583823.jpg

                 And a pic with the square tube still in after I took the
sheet down.
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/elcam84/new%20house/1288583822.jpg

            Also replaced a section of missing insulation that the POs dog
tore up.

                   Robert Adams