[elky] Re: a moment of silence, please

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 15:28:22 -0500

              It's a typical metal building. 2x2 tube and sheet outer.
Luckily they POs had it insulated too. The depth is a little shallow though.
 The soil here is really soft... It's all sand. Pretty much like beach sand
that packs down a little.

                   No room for hanging storage will be hitting it with
lumber.. Even 10' ceilings in a wood shop are low.

                        Robert Adams

Nice shop... you could have hanging storage... it's a metal building?  Might