[bksvol-discuss] Re: venting my frustrations

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 23:51:49 -0800

Hi cindy, Faith, I resubmitted. I went into the step one list and down loaded my submissions that have been languishing there and validated them myself. I must say that, that page can add to ones frustration until you get use to it.
Is Donna Gooden on this list? I think She downloaded two of my books and then let themexpire after renewels. The auto spell system spell checker gave them a 99.98 rating. So I said to myself "That will work ". Maybe it aint kosher but, it pleased the heck out of me, especially when not twenty minets later I recieved an approval from Bookshare.
Well I felt bad after hearing from Gerald, I didn't expect to submit and probably ten minets later see it back on the step one list and not even some sort of note telling me what needed fixing. I didn't realize Gustavo was doing all the aproovals as well as the normal administrative duties he must handle. Thanks, and Best to you Tom