[bksvol-discuss] Re: venting my frustrations

  • From: "Shannon A. Reece" <shazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 13:53:04 -0800

Mike says:
...And, as I guessed, the publisher, Mira Books, is shown as the holder with
the author, Debbie Macomber, copyright holder of the 2 stories that
comprise the book.  ...

Mira Publishing has caused me a problem or two.  All their books say that
Mira is the copyright holder. I just wonder if it's a Canadian thing.  It's
too bad as many of the really good books I've read from Bookshare have been
from Mira.